Rock and Ride For the Cure. Literally.
June 17, 2017 | RARFTC – Event Details
- 11AM – 1PM rider and passenger registration at Brian’s Harley-Davidson in Langhorne, PA.
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, and route map included.
- Fees: $40 per rider or $70 tandem.
- Riders leave Brian’s HD and embark on a ride through 7 of Bucks County’s historic covered bridges.
- Ride ends at Whiskey Tango in Southampton, PA to join up with the concert event.
- Concert from 5PM – 11PM. ALL AGES, 21+ to drink. Live performances from regional and local artists.
- Live performances by Everlit, Endless Sacrifice, Triple Goddess and more!
- All riders receive complimentary RARFTC tee shirts, wrist bands, and FREE admission to Whiskey Tango.
- FREE buffet and drink specials at the bar.
- Item raffle and 50/50 raffle during the concert.
- Educational opportunities to learn the risks and symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer.
- $40 per rider | $70 for tandem riders | $20 for Whiskey Tango only.
The Story and Our Mission
Our mission of Rock and Ride for the Cure is to continue the legacy of our founder and dear friend; Bruce Panfil. Rock and Ride is a motorcycle ride and concert event that unites family and friends for a great cause. Together we raise money and awareness to help fight the awful disease of Pancreatic Cancer. All proceeds from Rock and Ride for the Cure go to the Pancreas Center at the Columbia University Medical Center and a named beneficiary that is battling Pancreatic Cancer.
In February 2014, Bruce Panfil was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. As he began a painful and expensive battle for his life, friends and family helped Bruce create the fundraiser, Rock and Ride for the Cure to help him with mounting medical costs. On December 5, 2015 we lost Bruce Panfil.
Today the non-profit 501(c)(3) Rock and Ride for the Cure, established in his memory, is dedicated helping someone in need as well as raising money to help find a cure for Pancreatic Cancer.
6.17.17 – Ride for a Cure and Enjoy Live Entertainment!
Riders Meet @ Brian’s Harley-Davidson
Kickstands up @ 1 PM
Ride ends @ Whiskey Tango
Concert @ Whiskey Tango 5PM – 11PM
Live Music, Food, and Discounted Drinks
Featuring Regional and Local Artists
Not riding? Purchase tickets here or buy them at the door!
This year’s Rock and Ride for the Cure Beneficiary is Naomi Psavko (“Saav-Co”). She has tragically been diagnosed with stage 3 pancreatic cancer, an adenocarcinoma. This is a devastating diagnosis for anyone, but particularly painful in her case because it came just weeks after the birth of her son Zachary.
Please help this sweet mama of two young children — Gracie (2) and Zachary (just 12 weeks), her loving husband and their babies live a long, full life together and breathe even the slightest bit easier through this extremely difficult time by attending this years Rock and Ride for the Cure!
You can also help Naomi in the fight for her life by donating or purchasing a RARFTC T-Shirt today. Naomi and her friends and family, who love her dearly, are grateful for your support!
Our Founder – Bruce Panfil
In February of 2014, our adored brother and friend Bruce Panfil was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. At only 54 years of age, he began a battle with one of the most aggressive forms of cancer. He was given less than 6 months to live. But Bruce decided differently. For the next two years Bruce would not only courageously battle cancer, but also live and live well.
As he began a painful and expensive battle for his life, friends and family helped Bruce create the fundraiser, Rock and Ride for the Cure to help him with mounting medical costs. On December 5, 2015 we lost Bruce, but to this day we keep Rock and Ride for the Cure going in his honor to help others battle the horrible disease.
Together let’s keep the fight alive for those in need in and Rock and Ride all the way to the Cure!