ROCK AND RIDE FOR THE CURE – RAIN DATE ON 7/15/17
Rock and Ride for the Cure raises money for Pancreatic Cancer Research
Rock and Ride for the Cure announces the rain date for the 4th annual event as July 15th, 2017. The community event is open to all motorcycle riders. The event departs from Brian’s Harley Davidson in Langhorne, PA and ends at Ralphie and Dee’s on Route 232 in Newtown where the group is invited to join for food and drinks. All proceeds from the event will be split between the Pancreas Center at the Columbia University Medical Center and beneficiary Naomi Psavko. Our hard work, donation, and commitment to fight Pancreatic Cancer is continued in memory of RARFTC founder, Bruce Panfil.
- For all video and photography for the motorcycle ride, please arrive at Brian’s Harley Davidson in Langhorne, PA from 12pm – 1pm. The best shots will be of all the riders, bikes lining up, and the group departure.
- Day of interviews with board members must be set up in advance. Please email email@example.com or call 215-346-7303
RARFTC – EVENT DETAILS
- 11AM – 1PM rider and passenger registration at Brian’s Harley-Davidson in Langhorne, PA.
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, and route map included.
- Fees: $40 per rider or $70 tandem.
- Riders leave Brian’s HD and embark on a ride through 7 of Bucks County’s historic covered bridges.
- Ride ends at Ralphie & Dee’s Bar and Grille on 2nd Street Pike where we can all grab a drink and food!.
- All riders receive complimentary RARFTC tee shirts.
Media Inquiries – Interviews are Available
Contact Rock and Ride for the Cure
Sponsors and Donations
- Sponsors are still being sought for the event and information can be found on our Became A Sponsor page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those not able to attend the event, a donation page has been set up here.
- Sponsorship deadline to be included in any media / print collateral is Friday, May 19th. If you enroll in sponsorship after that date, your logo will still be included on the website and digital flyers.
In February 2014, Bruce Panfil was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. As he began a painful and expensive battle for his life, friends and family created the fundraiser Rock and Ride for the Cure to help Bruce with mounting medical costs. As Bruce became sicker, he asked that we continue RARFTC. Bruce also asked that funds raised be directed to the Pancreas Center at the Columbia University Medical Center, the only one treatment center he visited that offered him real hope. Bruce passed away on December 5, 2015.