- Naming Rights – Ex: “Your Company” presents Rock and Ride for the Cure. Naming rights will be used on the website and all marketing material once the Diamond Sponsorship is claimed.
- Event Recognition – You may set up a display / sale booth with information and products at both the rider registration @ Brian’s Harley Davidson and at the music festival @ Whiskey Tango.
- Your company name will be included in the sponsors section of all radio advertisements on 93.3 WMMR.
- Company logo will be included on the RARFTC website. Logos can be found on the “Our Heroes” section of the home page as well as the “Become a Sponsor” page.
- Your logo will be included on the banners that will be on display during the event. Banners will be present at Brian’s Harley Davidson during registration and at Whiskey Tango out front and at the ticket booth.
- Your logo will be included on all flyers, both printed and digital. This flyer will be leveraged with all Internet marketing efforts plus physical handouts.
- Dedicated social media post about your company supporting the cause.
- You will receive twenty (20) tickets to attend RARFTC. These are full pass tickets that include the ride and your entrance to the festival. To get a full list of what these tickets include, check out our Rock and Ride – Solo ticket!