ROCK AND RIDE FOR THE CURE – 10/6/18
Rock and Ride for the Cure raises money for Pancreatic Cancer Research
Rock and Ride for the Cure announces our 5th annual event as October 6th, 2018. The community event is open to all motorcycle riders and music lovers. The event departs from Brian’s Harley Davidson in Langhorne, PA and ends at Artie’s Bar & Grill where the group is invited to join for food, drinks, and live music by EAGLEMANIA. All proceeds from the event will be split between Pancreatic Cancer research and our 2018 beneficiary that is still to be announced. Our hard work, donation, and commitment to fight Pancreatic Cancer is continued in memory of RARFTC founder, Bruce Panfil.
- For all video and photography for the motorcycle ride, please arrive at Brian’s Harley Davidson in Langhorne, PA from 12pm – 1pm. The best shots will be of all the riders, bikes lining up, and the group departure.
- Day of interviews with board members must be set up in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-346-7303
RARFTC – EVENT DETAILS
- EAGLEMANIA Concert ONLY: $35
- FULL DAY: $45 per rider or $75 tandem
- 11AM – 1PM rider and passenger registration at Brian’s Harley-Davidson in Langhorne, PA.
- Complimentary lunch, drinks, and route map included.
- Riders leave Brian’s HD and ride through Bucks County’s historic covered bridges.
- All riders receive complimentary RARFTC tee shirts.
- Ride ends at Artie’s Bar and Grill in Frenchtown, NJ
- EAGLEMANIA concert @ Artie’s w/ indoor and outdoor entertainment.
- Concert Details: Doors @ 6PM | 21+ to enter.
- 10/13/2018 – Ride Rain Date
Media Inquiries – Interviews are Available
Contact Rock and Ride for the Cure
Sponsors and Donations
- Sponsors are still being sought for the event and information can be found on our Became A Sponsor page or by emailing email@example.com.
- For those not able to attend the event, a donation page has been set up here.
- Sponsorship deadline to be included in any media / print collateral is Friday, May 19th. If you enroll in sponsorship after that date, your logo will still be included on the website and digital flyers.
In February 2014, Bruce Panfil was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. As he began a painful and expensive battle for his life, friends and family created the fundraiser Rock and Ride for the Cure to help Bruce with mounting medical costs. As Bruce became sicker, he asked that we continue RARFTC. Bruce also asked that funds raised be directed to the Pancreas Center at the Columbia University Medical Center, the only one treatment center he visited that offered him real hope. Bruce passed away on December 5, 2015.